- Classroom Monitor:
- Made an improvement to reduce the possibility of authors being abruptly logged out. #964
- Fixed a minor corner case problem when authoring a branch merge point. #977
- Fixed a problem with not being able to author branch points based on a Multiple Choice answer. #952
- Made improvements to the Table component authoring.
- Changed indenting from 4 to 2 spaces in component es6 and html files. #931
- Moved the advanced component button to the top of the component.
- Added the inactive activities section in the authoring tool. #635
- Reduced loading time when viewing component revisions by only showing the first 5 revision initially and then letting users optionally view more.
- Added numbers to each assessment item in the node (step) info display to correspond with the grading view.
- Fixed a bug that showed students names in the Grade by Team view when user didn't have permission to do so. #958
- Added workgroup (team) ID number to Grade by Step view and the workgroup select dropdown when user doesn't have permission to view student names.
- Made a performance optimization by calling updateNodeStatuses() less frequently. #965
- Fixed a bug that broke communication between Embedded component applications and WISE
- Added codeAnalysis.sh that generates Plato report of W5 AT,CM,VLE,Components, and Services folders. #963