Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- USB OTG Port now works as a USB Ethernet adapter including a DHCP server (default IP = 192.168.42.1)
- Kismet Wireless updated to Kismet 2019-01-BETA2
- Realtek RTL88XX drivers updated to Dec 12 2018 commit from from https://github.com/aircrack-ng/rtl8812au
- IW updated to version 4.14 (previous version 4.9)
- Linux kernel updated to 4.14.91-sunxi64 (previous version 4.14.79-sunxi64)
- Realtek driver switched to branch 5.2.20 due to compatibility issues with Kismet
- Removed ISP lookup during speedtest to improve loading times (especially when using without an internet connection)
- Updated Kismet using latest source code
- Added wlan-client-capability script - Thanks @wifinigel for creating this awesome script!
- More details and usage instructions: https://github.com/wifinigel/wlan-client-capability
- OLED screen now turns off after a period of time to prevent a nasty case of screen burn - thanks @blakekrone for the suggestion!
- Disabled wpa_supplicant service from starting as it was causing conflicts with other services that used the WLAN interface
- To re-enabled: $ systemctl unmask wpa_supplicant.service
- Kismet updated to the latest development package - thanks @kismetwireless for the continued development of this great tool!
- HTML5 Speedtest updated to latest version - https://github.com/adolfintel/speedtest
- Realtek RTL8812au v5.1.5 WLAN driver updated using aircrack-ng repo https://github.com/aircrack-ng/rtl8812au/commits/v5.1.5
- source version: 73300001A722E8085DF9252
- Kernel updated to Debian GNU/Linux 9 (stretch) 4.14.47-sunxi64
- All installed linux packages updated to latest versions