Getting Windows 10 ARM
- Go to this site: https://uup.rg-adguard.net/
- Enter these options:
- Please, notice the we selected the ARM64 architecture (not to confuse with AMD64)
- You can select a newer build if you wish. Take into account, however, that each build can have some issues. It's recommended to select builds from the R5+ branch. Build numbers like 18XXX are usually OK.
- Click the link on the right. It will appear when you've done selecting the options. It will download a .zip file.
- Extract the .zip file to a Folder, preferably one that doesn't contain spaces in the path, like "c:\temp\W10IsoScripts"
- Execute the script creatingISO.cmd and wait for it to complete.
- When the script has finished, you will find a .iso inside, as a result of the process.
- Mount the .iso file with Windows Explorer by double clicking it.
- Navigate to the folder x:\sources, where x: is the drive letter of the mounted .iso file.
- Inside this "sources" folder you will find the install.wim that WoA Installer needs to deploy Windows