WPGlobus for WPBakery Visual Composer
Contributors: alexgff, tivnetinc
Donate link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SLF8M4YNZHNQN
Tags: WPGlobus, globalization, i18n, international, visual composer, localization, multilanguage, multilingual, translate Requires at least: 4.0
Tested up to: 4.9 Stable tag: trunk
License: GPL-3.0 License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt
WPGlobus for WPBakery Visual Composer is an extension to the WPGlobus plugin.
NOTE: You need to install and activate the WPGlobus Multilingual Plugin version 1.0.14 or later before installing the WPGlobus for WPBakery Visual Composer extension.
You can install this plugin directly from your WordPress dashboard:
- Go to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
- Search for WPGlobus for WPBakery Visual Composer.
- Click Install Now next to the WPGlobus for WPBakery Visual Composer plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
Alternatively, see the guide to Manually Installing Plugins.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I contribute to WPGlobus for WPBakery Visual Composer?
We appreciate all contributions, ideas, critique, and help.
- To speed up our development, please report bugs, with reproduction steps on WPGlobus for WPBakery Visual Composer GitHub.
- Plugin and theme authors: please try WPGlobus for WPBakery Visual Composer and let us know if you find any compatibility problems.
- Contact us directly on WPGlobus.com.
Please check out the WPGlobus Website for additional information.
1. Plugin admin interface.
- WPGlobus 1.9.17
- Line breaks get lost for extra languages.
- WordPress 4.9.
- added support WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) from v.5.4.
- WordPress 4.8.
- revising code.
- Line breaks get lost for extra languages
- WPBakery Visual Composer from v.4.11
- disable tinymce.triggerSave()
- check '#content' for extra languages
- WordPress 4.4-RC1
- heartbeat-send.autosave event handler
- event 'change' in editor text mode
- undefined 'show' if tinymce.get('content') is null
- cannot read property 'setContent' of null in change event for some VC versions
- checking an option to start plugin load
- return array with TinyMCE config from filter
- don't make mce init for disabled post type
- make mce init for id with 'content' only
- FIXED: tinymce.get(id) is null
- FIXED: WPGlobusAdmin is not defined for WPGlobus off mode
- Initial release