Release Notes v0.5.4
Clone this wiki locally
This is a "Bugfix Release" including the following fixes and features:
Lots of bugs were killed... Especially the often reported SCP "startup, then 404" bug is fixed.
- WPN-XM provides two new download wizards.
- The Big-Pack Installation wizard includes all components of the registry, including PostgreSQl and Perl.
- The Lite Installation wizard includes Adminer, Composer, MariaDB, Nginx, Php, Xdebug, SCP.
- The Stack ships Perl, but only in the BigPack.
- The Stack ships PostgreSQL, but only in the BigPack.
- The Website got a new download section with proper listing of wizards and their components and versions.
- Server Control Panel was refactored to be compatible with Qt5.
- Server Control Panel was trimmed down for deployment by using a custom Qt5 no-icu static build.
- Thanks to Lucio Tato! The webinterface is now useable in two different modes. Like always, served by Nginx and new served by the embedded PHP development server. By using the embedded server, the webinterface is not blocking anymore and it's possible to start and stop, e.g. PHP or Nginx from there.
- Adminer 3.7.1
- Google Closure Compiler latest
- Composer 1.0
- Junction 1.0
- MariaDB 5.5.34
- Memadmin 1.0.12
- Memcached 1.4.5
- MongoDB 2.5.4
- Nginx 1.5.7
- OpenSSL 1.0.1e
- PEAR 1.0
- Strawberry Perl 22.214.171.124
- PHP 5.4.22
- APC 3.1.13
- PHP Extension Memcache 3.0.8
- PHP Extension Mongo 1.4.5
- PHP Extension Varnish 1.1.1
- PHP Extension XCache 2.0.1
- XDebug 2.2.3
- PHP Extension XHProf 0.10.6
- PHP Extension ZeroMQ 3.2.0
- phpMemcachedAdmin 1.2.2
- phpMyAdmin 4.1.0-rc1
- PostgreSQL 9.3.1
- RockMongo 1.1.5
- Fake Sendmail 1.0
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistributable Setup 10.0
- Webgrind 1.0
- WPN-XM SCP 0.5.4
- XHGUI for PHP Extension XHProf 1.0
- All-In-One Installation Wizard 60MB
- Webinstallation Wizard 1MB
- new Big-Pack Installation Wizard 200MB
- new Lite Installation Wizard 40MB