Google Analytics MU
Provides info to site admins as to which plugins are activated sitewide, and which blogs plugins are activated on.
|Requires at least:||3.1||*||GitHub-Repository||Translate|
|Tested up to:||3.5.1||*||Issue-Tracker|
|Current stable release:||2.3||*||Current dev version:||2.4-dev|
Since we do/can not use the plugin anymore we need to abandon this plugin. This means that this plugin will be rotting away in the repo unless someone else picks up the development. If you are interested contact me @GitHub.
- track the whole network with one Google Analytics UA code
- let individual site owners track their site with their on UA code (optional, set by the network admin panel)
- track Google PageSpeed (optional) (network-wide + site-specific)
- collect data with anonymized IPs (optional) (network-wide + site-specific)
|Christian Foellmann||cfoellmann||cfoellmann||http://www.foe-services.de||Current maintainer|
Google Analytics MU Copyright (C) 2012-2013 Foe Services Labs (http://labs.foe-services.de) Copyright (C) 2011-2012 Niklas Jonsson (email : firstname.lastname@example.org) This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2, as published by the Free Software Foundation. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
- 2.4 future plans/roadmap
- ADDED tabbed network settings + minor styling improments
- ADDED FEATURE 'autoupdate' via wordpress.org
- ADDED FEATURE '_trackPageLoadTime'
- ADDED FEATURE '_anonymizeIp()'
- FIX XSS vulnerability (by Dan Collis-Puro)
- FIX language support