Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Release notes: Announcing SMS Notifications for the WordPress audit logs
- SMS notifications (integration with Twilio) for the WordPress audit logs.
- Integration with Bit.ly to shorten URL in SMSs.
- Added buttons to test email and SMS notifications.
- Support for User Switching plugin.
New Activity Log Event IDs
- Event ID 1008: user logged in as another user.
- Event ID 9083: user changed the billing address (WooCommerce).
- Event ID 9084: user changed the shipping address (WooCommerce).
- Added more pre-configured SMS & email notifications.
- Improved all sensors to also detect changes that are not done via the dashboard.
- Optimized some metadata database queries (reduced qeuries by 75%).
- Improved the content sensor (better detection of content changes).
- Optimized the database query that fetches list of logged in users.
- Removed email notifications wizard.
- Standardized all tabs and titles in the Emails & SMS Notifications feature.
- Improved the help text in the Emails & SMS Notifications feature.
- Removed the limit of 5 criteria in the notifications trigger builder.
- Removed declaration of emails' Mime-type - this is automatically set so there is no need for it.
- WooCommerce order name was not reported in event ID 9040 (changed order detail) in some edge cases.
- Maximum execution time configured in the WordPress activity log reports engine now is only used when generating a report.
- CSV reports were not being generated.
- Audit trail auto refresh was not working when using infinite scroll viewer option.
- Plugin reporting event 9032 (disabled use of WooCommerce coupons) by mistake.
- Event IDs 2046 and 2051 were not being reported when files were modified via the editors.
- Plugin reporting event 2002 when there were changes in a post's Yoast SEO metabox.
- Removed all reference to obsolete plugin setting: wsal-archiving-date-e.
- Admins on multisite child sites could see the activity logs of other sites.
- Event ID 2073 (post submitted for review) was not being reported in Gutenberg.
- Event 2074 (scheduled post) was not being reported in Gutenberg.
Release notes: Activity Log Coverage of WooCommerce Variable Products
New Activity Log Events for WooCommerce
- Event ID 9078: Changed the option to include / exclude taxes in product prices.
- Event ID 9079: Changed the option on what type of shipping to calculate tax on.
- Event ID 9080: Changed the shipping tax class.
- Event ID 9081: Enabled / Disabled the rounding of the sub total.
- Event ID 9082: Added / Deleted / Modified a shipping zone on WooCommerce.
- Better handling of plugin activation on multisite - plugin can only be activated from the network dashboard.
- Updated Freemius SDK which includes a security fix.
Release notes: Introducing infinite scroll and performance enhancements
- New infinite scroll view in audit log viewer making the browsing of the activity logs much faster.
- Improved the search filters - now they are much faster.
- Improved user session handling to better handle >1,000 sessions.
- Replaced PHP severity with event log severity in the list of Events.
- Scan Now button for the WordPress file integrity scanner is grayed out when auto scanning is disabled.
Release notes: Major Activity Log Improvement in WooCommerce Coverage
New Events for WooCommerce Orders
- ID 9035: New order placed in WooCommerce.
- ID 9036: Changed the status of a WooCommerce order.
- ID 9037: Moved a WooCommerce order to trash.
- ID 9038: Restored a WooCommerce order from the trash.
- ID 9039: Permanently deleted an order.
- ID 9040: Changed the orders details.
- ID 9041: Refunded a WooCommerce order
New Events for WooCommerce Product Admin & Attributes Changes
- ID 9042: Changed the catalog visibility of a product.
- ID 9043: Changed the Featured product setting of a product.
- ID 9044: Changed the allow backorders setting of a product.
- ID 9045: Changed the the Upsells of a product.
- ID 9046: Changed the Cross-sells of a product.
- ID 9047: Added a new attribute of a product.
- ID 9048: Modified the value of a product attribute.
- ID 9049: Renamed a product attribute.
- ID 9050: Deleted a product attribute.
- ID 9051: Changed the visibility of a product attribute.
New Events for WooCommerce Categories
- ID 9052: Deleted a product category.
- ID 9053: Changed the slug of a product category.
- ID 9054: Changed the parent of a product category.
- ID 9055: Changed display type of a product category.
- ID 9056: Changed the name of a product category.
New Events for WooCommerce Payment Gateways
- ID 9074: Enabled a payment gateway.
- ID 9075: Disabled a payment gateway.
- ID 9076: Modified a payment gateway.
New Events for WooCommerce Coupons:
- ID 9063: Published a new coupon.
- ID 9064: Changed the discount type of a coupon.
- ID 9065: Changed the coupon amount.
- ID 9066: Changed the coupon expire date.
- ID 9067: Changed the Usage Restriction settings of a coupon.
- ID 9068: Changed the Usage Limits settings of a coupon.
- ID 9069: Changed the description of a coupon.
- ID 9070: Changed the status of a coupon.
- ID 9071: Renamed the WooCommerce coupon.
New Events for WooCommerce Attributes:
- ID 9057: User created a new attribute.
- ID 9058: User deleted an attribute.
- ID 9059: User changed the slug of an attribute.
- ID 9060: User changed the name of an attribute.
- ID 9061: User changed the default sort order of an attribute.
- ID 9062: User enabled/disabled the option Enable Archives of an attribute.
- Email notification to site admin when the plugin is deactivated.
- New setting to control refreshing of the live notifications in the admin bar.
- Three new hooks in the activity log plugin that allow for event data manipulation.
- Major performance enhancement to the Event Viewer
- Updated the text of some settings.
- Event severities are now saved as meta data (we can now build filters for them).
- Added the product status in all WooCommerce events.
- Event 9011 (modified draft WooCommerce product) made obsolete with event 9010.
- Event 9020 changed to report the different product types (simple, grouped, external, variable, downloadable, virtual)
- Updated Freemius SDK
- Better handling of incorrect database privileges when installing plugin.
- Excluded the default WordPress cache directory from the default WordPress File Integrity Scans
- Events 2027 and 2011 incorrectly logged hen saving a draft post in Gutenberg.
- Plugin logged event 5019 by mistake when the front end editor of WP Bakery was used.
- When files bigger than the file size limit were scanned for the first time the plugin wrongly reported them as modified.
- In some cases where WordPress was not upgraded to 5.0 the plugin was not recognizing content changes.
- Better support for custom login pages.
- Fixed an issue where the visitor logs sensor remains disabled when activity log level is switched to guru.
- A setting to configure the number of logged in sessions the plugin retrieves when checking for logged in sessions.
- Improved handling of logged in users sessions data.
- Terminate All Sessions button now also purges sessions data from the WordPress database.
- Improved the events for when saving a draft post in the Gutenberg editor.
- Checks for the Papertrail activity log mirroring connectivity improved.
- Fixed an issue in which the plugin was sending two daily activity log summary.
- Removed code for backward compatibility but was not PHP 7.2 compatible (Support Ticket).
- Updated the list of website visitor events in Enable/Disable events section.
- Fixed an issue with the auto refresh of users sessions.
Release Notes: Slack Support & New External Connections UI
Maximum file size for WordPress file integrity scans is now configurable.
Updated the Freemius SDK to 2.2.2 (addresses a MainWP conflict fix).
Plugin access can now be restricted to super administrators only on a multisite network.
Multiple scan started / stopped events per directory merged into one.
Added 1 and 4 hours option to terminate idle users sessions setting.
Plugin now always keeps a log a post updates, even if update is not done via the editor.
Better handling of terminated users sessions (in hung state, blocking legit logins).
Access to plugin now can be restricted to super admin role on multisite networks.
User info in daily activity log summary email is now variable - the same as configured in the plugin settings.
Limited Freemius user messages to users who can view & manage the plugin.
Addded support for a dot in the time format (e.g: d.-m-Y G:i)
Better handling of data from the REST API Support ticket.
Fixed: two daily activity log emails were being sent instead of one.
Restricted the starter license (had access to some pro features).
Fixed a number of minor warnings when running the plugin on PHP7.
Logins when using the Two-Factor plugin are now logged properly.
Fixed - first time setup wizard prompt not always showing.
Release Notes: Announcing Activity Log for MainWP
New Events for the activity log
- Event ID 2127: Changed the name of a category
- Event ID 2128: Changed the slug of a category
- Added support in the plugin for the Activity Log for MainWP extension.
- Fixed an issue in the licensing which allowed users with Starter plan to access features from the professional plan.
Release Notes: click here
New Activity Log Features
- Support for Gutenberg
- Daily activity log overview email.
- Live notification of latest event in the WordPress admin bar.
- Revamped the Users management module and settings - part of the easy to use updates.
- Error message for blocked simultaneous users sessions can now be configured.
- Updated the order of the plugin menu entries to a more convenient one.
- Invalid usernames used in failed logins are now kept for 30 days in the database.
- Improved WordPress menu sensor - added coverage and improved accuracy.
- Changed Event Code to Event ID in email notifications trigger builder.
- Improved MainWP Child Site Stealth Mode for premium edition.
- Sidebar admin notification on first install now only shown to the first user accessing the activity log.
- Removed in activity log adverts.
- Updated top banner adverts in activity log - now users can hide them.
- Updated WordPress icon used to report system events in activity log.
- Added support for arrays in ACF Support Ticket
- Handled an exception error in which user has same event ID. Now instead plugin shows an show error and disable custom sensor.
- Fixed an issue in which the startup wizard was shown twice on the free edition of the plugin.
- Fixed an issue in which reports were not generated because of non-standard paths.