WSO2Telco Digital Enablement Platform
WSO2Telco DEP(Digital Enablement Platform) is an API management and monetization platform which supports all aspects of an API business, including creating, publishing, consuming, discovery and monetization of APIs.
WSO2Telco DEP can function as an:
- Expose and govern all your APIs using a common platform.
- Expose and share APIs within an organizations business units.
- APIs can be restricted to specific user groups and API governance can be controlled by the API owners.
For more information on WSO2Telco DEP Gateway please visit https://wso2telco.com/gateways.
- Expose and govern all your gateways using a common platform.
For more information on WSO2Telco DEP Hub please visit https://wso2telco.com/hub.
External Gateway Features
- 100% open source
- Full featured API management
- Smart orchestration and workflow
- Secure exposure of MNO services over REST APIs
- Built-in MNO-specific adapters (SMPP, Webservices and Diameter)
- Insulates the MNO core network elements from external developers
- Built-in Mobile Connect compliant Identity Gateway and Authenticator libraries
- Built in ACR module for anonymising MSISDNs locally
- Pre-built integration to the Hub and other GSMA API Exchanges
Internal Gateway Features
- Freely download and deploy Mobile Connect features
- Complete API management capabilities provided by the renowned WSO2 API Manager
- Discovery and governance layer for internal APIs and microservices framework
- Application and subscription approval workflow enabling governance, ownership, and accountability to be maintained for all approved applications supporting multiple teams that publish APIs
- Manage access and discoverability of APIs based on user roles
- Library of connectors to integrate to most standard-based components and common vendor interfaces
- Minimum memory - 2GB
- Processor - Pentium 800MHz or equivalent at minimum
- Java 1.8
- To build WSO2Telco DEP API Manager from the Source distribution, it is necessary that you have JDK 1.8 version and Maven 3.3.9
Installation & Running
- Extract the downloaded zip file and go to the 'bin' directory
- Run the wso2server.sh or wso2server.bat as appropriate
- API Publisher web application is running at http://localhost:9763/publisher. You may login to the Publisher using the default administrator credentials (user: admin, pass: admin).
- API Store web application is running at http://localhost:9763/store. You may login to the Store using the default administrator credentials (user: admin, pass: admin).
On-line product documentation is available at: http://docs.wso2telco.com:8090/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1507678
We are committed to ensuring that your enterprise middleware deployment is completely supported from evaluation to production. Our unique approach ensures that all support leverages our open development methodology and is provided by the very same engineers who build the technology.
For additional support information please refer to https://wso2telco.com/services
Known issues of WSO2Telco DEP API Manager
All the open issues pertaining to WSO2Telco DEP API Manager are reported at the following location:
Help us make our software better. Please submit any bug reports or feature requests through the WSO2Telco JIRA system:
Cross-browser Testing Platform and Open Source ❤ Provided by https://saucelabs.com
(c) Copyright 2016 WSO2Telco.