ImpressPages CMS form submissions to Google Sheets
Install the plugin as usual in ImpressPages CMS
Once installed you need to get a web app apps script url and paste it in the field as indicated in the image
To get the Web App running follow these steps:
- Create or open a spreadsheet in Google Sheets.
- Select the menu item Tools > Script editor. If you are presented with a welcome screen, click Blank Project on the left to start a new project.
- Delete any code in the script editor. Copy the code in the appsscript.txt file found in the plugins main direcotry and paste the code into the script editor.
- Select the menu item File > Save. Give the script project a name and click OK.
Deploying a script as a web app
To publish a script as a web app, follow these steps:
- Save a new version of the script by selecting File > Manage Versions, then Save New Version.
- Select Publish > Deploy as web app.
- Under Project version, select the version you just saved.
- Under Execute the app as, select whose authorization the app should run with: your account (the developer's).
- Under Who has access to the app, select who should be allowed to visit it. The options must be "Anyone, even anonymous" (@gmail.com accounts ).
- Click Deploy. Once you click Deploy, you'll see a new dialog with a message indicating that your project has been successfully deployed as a web app.
This dialog provides two important URLs for your app:
The first is labeled Current web app URL and ends in /exec. This URL is for the published version of your app, based on the last version you saved and deployed. The second is the link labeled latest code and ends in /dev. This URL can only be accessed by users who have edit access to the script. This instance of the app always runs the most recently saved code — not necessarily a formal version — and is intended for quick testing during development.