- Layer scene culling support
- Extensible and customizable draw sort order control
- Automated redraws when node's are marked for redraw
- Node transform retrieval capability
- Overridable drag behavior
- Stage view bounds limiting
Features in development
This project is licensed under the MIT license and/or GPL v2 license.
- Eric Rowell and Antoine Proulx for the original KineticJS GitHub source (http://www.kineticjs.com/)
- Simon Sarris for a substantial part of the Kinetic.Transform source code (www.simonsarris.com)
- Yusuf Sasak for the functionality to override default mouse detection methods
- Chris Khoo (Wappworks Studio)
- Apache Ant (http://ant.apache.org/)
- The build environment is found under the 'tools' subdirectory.
- The build pipeline relies on YUI3 compressor (http://yuilibrary.com/projects/yuicompressor/). A version of YUI3 compressor has been integrated into the source package to create an standalone build environment package.
- By default, the Ant build script 'build/antbuild.xml' builds all the library packages.
- To build just the source files, use the 'buildcode' target instead.