Please sign in to comment.
More campaign regression fixing.
-cam1-a: Allow the truck and MG droid templates to be enabled without the HQ. -cam1-1: Use v1.10 victory: Force return to LZ. -cam1-2: Bring back v1.10 victory condition -> Forced return to LZ. -cam1-3: Commander group is aggressive just like in v1.10. Use v1.10 victory -> Forced to annihilate map of all enemies. -cam1-ca: Player must build seven structures on plateau like in v1.10. -cam1-4a: Emulate lost behavior where trucks build stuff right away and the base is detected farther south of the red objective blip. Use v1.10 victory: Forced return to LZ. -cam1-5: Use v1.10 victory: Forced total annihilation. -cam2-8: Swap extra victory callback for the away mission victory parameter annihilate. -cam3-b: The westPhantomFactory label used the wrong coordinate. Make factory groups attack instead of staying in base. -libcampaign: Introduce two new optional victory parameters: retlz and annihilate. retlz forces the player to return to the LZ to win and annihilate forces the player to destroy all enemy owned droids/structures on map to win.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 120 additions and 110 deletions.
- +11 −10 data/base/script/campaign/cam1-1.js
- +5 −3 data/base/script/campaign/cam1-2.js
- +7 −6 data/base/script/campaign/cam1-3.js
- +34 −27 data/base/script/campaign/cam1-4a.js
- +4 −2 data/base/script/campaign/cam1-5.js
- +3 −0 data/base/script/campaign/cam1a.js
- +1 −1 data/base/script/campaign/cam1ca.js
- +2 −10 data/base/script/campaign/cam2-8.js
- +11 −29 data/base/script/campaign/cam3-b.js
- +37 −17 data/base/script/campaign/libcampaign.js
- +4 −4 data/base/wrf/cam1/sub1-4/labels.json
- +1 −1 data/base/wrf/cam3/cam3b/labels.json
Oops, something went wrong.