- index.php - home page.
- json.php - handles all form data submission and output.
- lang.php - front end display and backend data entry for language options.
- section.php - sections are everything below this point (users, calendar, sos, content).
- user.php - user roles to make changes within the users' section.
- calendar.php - submission and display of protests.
- sos.php - professionals who wish to provide their services for the movement register here, and protesters in distress can contact them by providing their mobile number and verifying thru OTP.
- single.php - content display and backend data entry (wysiwyg) for static content with multi-lingual support.
- petition.php - single page, independent of the rest of the website.
- main tables
- section - list of sections.
- user - users information for user.php, petition.php and sos.php.
- lang - content displayed on lang.php, calendar.php and single.php, with multi-lingual support.
- support tables
- states - list of districts and states in india.
- captcha - words for captcha.
- Petition (petition.php)
- Protest calendar (calendar.php)
- Need help
- Lawyer (sos.php)
- Doctor (sos.php)
- Psychologist (sos.php)
- Support the movement
- Register as a doctor/lawyer/psychologist (sos.php)
- Organise a protest (calendar.php)
- Send content (single.php)
- Translate content (single.php)
- Reading material
- Prepare for protest (single.php)
- Legal perspective (single.php)
- Explainers (single.php)
- Timelines (single.php)
- Satire (single.php)
- Propaganda archive (single.php)
- Custom functions in config-init.php.
- Dependent custom coded classes in includes folder.
- Other dependencies in plugins folder.
- All data is collected with user being given info on how it will be used.
- Option to opt out included in all communication.