Wiki).This repository is for Weave version 1.9 (
Weave is distributed under the MPL-2.0 license.
You can find the Admin Console User Guide here
Weave supports integration from multiple data sources including: CSV, GeoJSON, SHP/DBF, CKAN
Additional developer documentation can be found here
Components in this repository:
- WeaveAPI: ActionScript interface classes.
- WeaveCore: Core sessioning framework.
- WeaveData: Data framework. Non-UI features.
- WeaveUISpark: User interface classes (Spark components).
- WeaveUI: User interface classes (Halo components).
- WeaveClient: Flex application for Weave UI.
- WeaveDesktop: Adobe AIR application front-end for Weave UI.
- WeaveAdmin: Flex application for admin activities.
- WeaveServletUtils: Back-end Java webapp libraries.
- WeaveServices: Back-end Java webapp for Admin and Data server features.
- GeometryStreamConverter: Java library for converting geometries into a streaming format. Binary included in WeaveServices/lib.
- JTDS_SqlServerDriver: Java library for handling connections to Microsoft SQL Server. Binary included in WeaveServletUtils/lib.
The bare minimum you need to build Weave is Flex 4.5.1.A and Java EE. However, we recommend the following setup: http://info.oicweave.org/projects/weave/wiki/Development_environment_setup
To build the projects on the command line, use the build.xml Ant script. To create a ZIP file for deployment on another system (much like the nightlies,) use the dist target.
See install-linux.md for detailed linux install instructions.