Bluetooth support for the Web.
This is a project of the W3C Web Bluetooth Community Group. We have a charter.
- Web Bluetooth Specification, including code samples.
- Web Bluetooth Scanning Specification, extends Web Bluetooth to support active scanning.
- Use Cases and Security Requirements motivating specification decisions.
- Out-of-date Test APIs
- These support testharness.js based tests that currently live in the Chromium repository.
Try it out
- Interact with Bluetooth devices on the Web introduction article shows you how to get started with Web Bluetooth.
- Implementation Status describes various browser support on platforms, hardware compatibility, polyfills.
- Android BLE Peripheral App Simulates BLE peripherals easing experiments with the Web Bluetooth API by providing another device to connect to.
- Code Labs
- W3C Community Group: web-bluetooth
- public-web-bluetooth email list.
- Github Issue Tracker for specification issues.
- Google+ Community to see and announce projects.
- #web-bluetooth IRC channel on irc.w3.org.
- Stack Overflow