Hacktoberfest is a month-long celebration of open source software run by DigitalOcean in partnership with Dev
- Hacktoberfest is open to everyone in our global community!
- Four quality pull requests must be submitted to public GitHub repositories.
- You can sign up anytime between October 1 and October 31.
- To qualify for the official limited edition Hacktoberfest shirt, you must register and make four pull requests (PRs) between October 1-31 (in any time zone). PRs can be made to any public repo on GitHub, not only the ones with issues labeled Hacktoberfest.
- If a maintainer reports your pull request as spam or behavior not in line with the project’s code of conduct, you will be ineligible to participate. This year, the first 50,000 participants who successfully complete the challenge will earn a T-shirt.
- To get started, take a look at our Contributing Guidelines for more information.
- Please make sure you follow the Issue and Pull Request templates properly and stick to it.
This repository is under MIT License. For more information refer the License terms.
Code of Conduct
- This repository aims to encourage people to start making contributions to the open source community. Please support and help out others.
- The Code of Conduct specifies the general dos and don'ts for the repository.