Switch the taxonomy for terms by a specific parent of another taxonomy.
- Activate the plugin and browse to yourdomain.com/wp-admin/tools.php?page=taxonomy-switcher
- Select your "From", and "To" Taxonomies.
- Select a parent term to limit terms to switch. Typing term names will do a live search of terms with the name you are typing AND possess child terms.
- OR add a comma-separated list of term ids to switch.
If parent isn't set, or you don't specify a comma-separated list of term ids to migrate, it will migrate all terms for that taxonomy to the new taxonomy.
Compatible with wp-cli.
wp taxonomy-switcher for instructions.
- Update for xss vulnerability, https://make.wordpress.org/plugins/2015/04/20/fixing-add_query_arg-and-remove_query_arg-usage
- Add ability to switch comma-separated list of term IDs.