Daylite Opportunities on Status Board by Panic
Based on Daylite Projects.
- Webhosting with Apache and PHP 5.3+
- Daylite 4 :-)
- Status Board from Panic :-)
- Upload dayliteOpportunities.json and dayliteOpportunities.php
- Edit dayliteOpportunities.php
- Edit dayliteOpportunities.scpt file
- Load and start LaunchAgent for automatic updates
- Add table widget to Status Board app
1. Upload files
Upload to your webhosting
dayliteOpportunities.json (with example data) and
dayliteOpportunities.php and make
2. Edit dayliteOpportunities.php
dayliteOpportunities.php you can:
- Show/hide and change order of columns - priority, project name, stage, category, owner, type, forecasted date, start date, total and probability.
- Set width (px or %), text color and text align for columns.
- Setup filter by categories and owner.
- Exclude specific categories and owners.
- Set to order projects by priorty or probability.
- Add header row.
- Setup forecasted date format (!).
- Show for example "2 day(s)" instead of full date for forecasted date (need correct date format).
- Possibility to show opportunities bars.
- Nicknames for project owners, categories and type :-)
- Or you can use images or Font Awesome cons insetad of text nicknames :-)
3. Edit dayliteOpportunities.scpt
www.domain.com to path of your uploaded file
req := ASIHTTPRequest requestWithURL:(NSURL URLWithString:'http://www.domain.com/dayliteOpportunities.php?load').
4. Load and start LaunchAgent
com.webentity.sbdayliteopportunities.plist at line #10 to path of your copy of
~/Library/LaunchAgents/. Then run in terminal:
launchctl load ~/Library/LaunchAgents/com.webentity.sbdayliteopportunities.plist launchctl start com.webentity.sbdayliteopportunities
5. Add table widget to Status Board app
Add a new table widget in Status Board with URL to your
dayliteOpportunities.php on web hosting.
.htpasswd to same folder, where you have
Options Indexes AuthUserFile /full/path/to/folder/.htpasswd AuthGroupFile /dev/null AuthName "Please enter your ID and password" AuthType Basic require valid-user order deny,allow
.htpasswd example (Petr:test)
Add this two line before
req buildRequestHeaders. in
req setUsername:'Petr'. req setPassword:'test'.
- Marketcircle Inc. and AJ from Daylite forum
- Panic Inc.
Please note, it's the first beta release. I hope it's going to work for all of you.
Run into an issue? Throw an issue up on GitHub. Better yet, throw up a pull request with a fix. Thanks!
- Use PHP $_GET variables to config filters and others.
This widget is available under the MIT license:
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.