Welcome to Webframe
A web application environment for housing, exploring, and creating web applications.
Our vision is to allow everyone to control, create, and use their data easily and safely.
Our mission is to create software that protects users' privacy and data while allowing them to use and create applications that can be used anywhere from the device of their choosing.
Webfra-me/Webfra-me is licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.0 Webfra-me/LICENSE
- Webframe requires a web server running PHP. (If you need help try one of these: )
- SQL is not required for the base program, but some applications might require it.
- Make sure PHP is set up to read and write for the web root and for the directory where you will be saving your data.
- Download this project into your web root.
- Point your browser to localhost or to the IP or URL for this project.
- Then follow the onscreen installation instructions.
Simple Installation on a Debian system without an existing web server.
In your terminal type:
- wget "http://webfra.me/wd_deb.sh"
- sh wd_deb.sh
To learn more please visit Webframe's wiki.
Please read Webfra-me/CONTRIBUTING.md to learn our guidelines for contributing.
Please read Webfra-me/community-covenant.md.
There are no known bugs at this time warranting attention here. For a list off all issues past and present, please visit our issues page.