Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
Handle backdrop views that have to tile
https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=142317 <rdar://problem/20049088> Reviewed by Simon Fraser. Source/WebCore: Make sure backdrop layers don't tile. If they are big enough, we'll leave it to the platform compositor to handle. This also fixes a bug where if a layer changed from a backdrop type to a tiled type, it would still retain its custom appearance and we'd try to add children to the wrong layer. Test: compositing/media-controls-bar-appearance-big.html * platform/graphics/ca/GraphicsLayerCA.cpp: (WebCore::GraphicsLayerCA::commitLayerChangesBeforeSublayers): Check if a layer needs a backdrop before checking if it needs to tile. Source/WebKit2: Add some better logging for custom appearance. * Shared/mac/RemoteLayerTreeTransaction.mm: (WebKit::RemoteLayerTreeTextStream::operator<<): LayoutTests: A test that creates some backdrop views, then makes them big enough that it would trigger tiling (which we don't want to happen). * compositing/media-controls-bar-appearance-big-expected.txt: Added. * compositing/media-controls-bar-appearance-big.html: Added. Canonical link: https://commits.webkit.org/162728@main git-svn-id: https://svn.webkit.org/repository/webkit/trunk@183894 268f45cc-cd09-0410-ab3c-d52691b4dbfc
- Loading branch information
Showing with 145 additions and 3 deletions.
- +15 −0 LayoutTests/ChangeLog
- +23 −0 LayoutTests/compositing/media-controls-bar-appearance-big-expected.txt
- +56 −0 LayoutTests/compositing/media-controls-bar-appearance-big.html
- +21 −0 Source/WebCore/ChangeLog
- +3 −3 Source/WebCore/platform/graphics/ca/GraphicsLayerCA.cpp
- +13 −0 Source/WebKit2/ChangeLog
- +14 −0 Source/WebKit2/Shared/mac/RemoteLayerTreeTransaction.mm