Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
Subpixel rendering: Animating HTML elements leaves trails when embedd…
…ed to a subpxiel positioned iframe. https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=139691 rdar://problem/19078958 Reviewed by Simon Fraser. This patch ensures that repaint rect and actual paint coordinate calculations are in sync. Source/WebCore: RenderWidget painting still snaps final coordinates to integral positions. We need to mimic the same snapping behaviour when the repaint rects are being calculated so that they are in sync with the final repaint rects. This is a workaround until after widgets get pushed to device pixel positions. Test: fast/repaint/hidpi-content-inside-iframe-leaves-trails.html * rendering/RenderBox.cpp: (WebCore::RenderBox::computeRectForRepaint): * rendering/RenderView.cpp: (WebCore::RenderView::repaintViewRectangle): * rendering/RenderWidget.cpp: (WebCore::RenderWidget::paintContents): LayoutTests: * fast/repaint/hidpi-content-inside-iframe-leaves-trails-expected.txt: Added. * fast/repaint/hidpi-content-inside-iframe-leaves-trails.html: Added. Canonical link: https://commits.webkit.org/157612@main git-svn-id: https://svn.webkit.org/repository/webkit/trunk@177412 268f45cc-cd09-0410-ab3c-d52691b4dbfc
- Loading branch information
Showing with 109 additions and 13 deletions.
- +13 −0 LayoutTests/ChangeLog
- +5 −0 LayoutTests/fast/repaint/hidpi-content-inside-iframe-leaves-trails-expected.txt
- +53 −0 LayoutTests/fast/repaint/hidpi-content-inside-iframe-leaves-trails.html
- +24 −0 Source/WebCore/ChangeLog
- +6 −2 Source/WebCore/rendering/RenderBox.cpp
- +4 −5 Source/WebCore/rendering/RenderView.cpp
- +4 −6 Source/WebCore/rendering/RenderWidget.cpp