Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
2011-05-23 Adam Barth <email@example.com>
Reviewed by Eric Seidel. Update ImageDecoder::create to match sniffing spec https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=47683 This test actually passes before this patch anyway. I don't think this patch is actually observable in any meaningful way. * fast/images/busted-oval-does-not-render-expected.txt: Added. * fast/images/busted-oval-does-not-render.html: Added. * fast/images/resources/busted-oval.png: Added. 2011-05-23 Adam Barth <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed by Eric Seidel. Update ImageDecoder::create to match sniffing spec https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=47683 This change is difficult to test. We're making this change to comply with standards even if the change is difficult to observe. (This patch also causes us to match Firefox.) Test: fast/images/busted-oval-does-not-render.html * platform/image-decoders/ImageDecoder.cpp: Canonical link: https://commits.webkit.org/76673@main git-svn-id: https://svn.webkit.org/repository/webkit/trunk@87090 268f45cc-cd09-0410-ab3c-d52691b4dbfc
- Loading branch information
Showing with 38 additions and 2 deletions.
- +14 −0 LayoutTests/ChangeLog
- +2 −0 LayoutTests/fast/images/busted-oval-does-not-render-expected.txt
- +5 −0 LayoutTests/fast/images/busted-oval-does-not-render.html
- BIN LayoutTests/fast/images/resources/busted-oval.png
- +15 −0 Source/WebCore/ChangeLog
- +2 −2 Source/WebCore/platform/image-decoders/ImageDecoder.cpp