Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
AX: REGRESSION (r202063): ARIA role attribute is being ignored for la…
…bel element https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=159162 Reviewed by Chris Fleizach. Source/WebCore: createFromRenderer() was creating an AccessibilityLabel for any HTMLLabelElement which lacked an explicitly-handled ARIA role. We should instead create an AccessibilityLabel when there is no ARIA role. Test: accessibility/aria-role-on-label.html * accessibility/AXObjectCache.cpp: (WebCore::createFromRenderer): LayoutTests: This regression was caught by a GTK-specific layout test. Adding a cross-platform test for additional coverage. * accessibility/aria-role-on-label.html: Added. * platform/gtk/accessibility/aria-role-on-label-expected.txt: Added. * platform/mac/accessibility/aria-role-on-label-expected.txt: Added. Canonical link: https://commits.webkit.org/177267@main git-svn-id: https://svn.webkit.org/repository/webkit/trunk@202516 268f45cc-cd09-0410-ab3c-d52691b4dbfc
- Loading branch information
Showing with 82 additions and 1 deletion.
- +14 −0 LayoutTests/ChangeLog
- +27 −0 LayoutTests/accessibility/aria-role-on-label.html
- +12 −0 LayoutTests/platform/gtk/accessibility/aria-role-on-label-expected.txt
- +12 −0 LayoutTests/platform/mac/accessibility/aria-role-on-label-expected.txt
- +16 −0 Source/WebCore/ChangeLog
- +1 −1 Source/WebCore/accessibility/AXObjectCache.cpp