Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
grammar-markers.html and grammar-markers-hidpi.html pass even if elem…
…ent does not have grammar marker https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=119797 Reviewed by Ryosuke Niwa. After tenth attempts of verifying the grammar marker, the tests call'notifyDone' even if grammar marker was not be found. Both grammar-marker.html and grammar-marker-hidpi.html call the text checker asynchronously. Therefore, we need to wait until either the grammar marker is found or number of attempts is reached. Dump more information whether the grammar marker was found to be sure that the tests do not pass when the element does not have the marker. * editing/spelling/grammar-markers-expected.txt: * editing/spelling/grammar-markers-hidpi-expected.txt: Update the expectations. * editing/spelling/grammar-markers-hidpi.html: * editing/spelling/grammar-markers.html: Dump more information. Additionally, pass 'document' to hasGrammarMarker instead of 'target' as the method does not work for target/source elements. * platform/mac/editing/spelling/grammar-markers-expected.png: * platform/mac/editing/spelling/grammar-markers-hidpi-expected.png: Added. Update the expectations for Mac. Canonical link: https://commits.webkit.org/138321@main git-svn-id: https://svn.webkit.org/repository/webkit/trunk@154675 268f45cc-cd09-0410-ab3c-d52691b4dbfc
- Loading branch information
Showing with 110 additions and 26 deletions.
- +31 −0 LayoutTests/ChangeLog
- +8 −1 LayoutTests/editing/spelling/grammar-markers-expected.txt
- +8 −1 LayoutTests/editing/spelling/grammar-markers-hidpi-expected.txt
- +32 −13 LayoutTests/editing/spelling/grammar-markers-hidpi.html
- +31 −11 LayoutTests/editing/spelling/grammar-markers.html
- BIN LayoutTests/platform/mac/editing/spelling/grammar-markers-expected.png
- BIN LayoutTests/platform/mac/editing/spelling/grammar-markers-hidpi-expected.png