Repo to share simple tests
- Buttons Test: https://webrtcinwebkit.github.io/webkit-webrtc-tests/buttons.html
- One tab p2p: https://webrtcinwebkit.github.io/webkit-webrtc-tests/one_tab_p2p.html
- Self view: https://webrtcinwebkit.github.io/webkit-webrtc-tests/self_view.html
This test consists of a client app and a small server part that acts both as a signaling server, and a web server that hosts the client app at http://localhost:8080. You need node.js to run the server parts. This example is only tested with video between WebKitGTK+ MiniBrowser and Chrome at the moment.
Follow these steps to run the test:
- Build the WebRTC enabled WebKit available at  (see  for building instructions).
- Add a key and certificate locations to the channel_server.js file, or generate a self-signed one.
- Start the combined signaling and web server by running
node channel_server.jsfrom the p2p-example directory (this repo).
- Start the MiniBrowser:
Tools/Scripts/run-minibrowser --gtk --enable-media-stream=1 http://localhost:8080.
- Start Chrome and point it to
- Click the join button in both browsers to join the defalut session ("test").
- Initiate the call from one of the browsers by clicking the "Initiate Call" button.