Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
- WebRockit Suite has been tested against Centos 6 x64.
- We suggest a box with at least 4-8GB of ram for the UI/API bits. Hosts with 512MB-1GB are fine for the pollers.
- You need to have a graphite installation setup somewhere.
- Do this setup before installing Webrockit
- Please follow the sensu setup instructions here: http://sensuapp.org/docs/0.12/guide
- You must have a sensu client subscribed to "webpoller" or the name of one of your pollers created in the up/api.
curl -L http://x.co/wrclientc6 | bash -s stable
- Install git.
yum install git
git clone https://github.com/WebRockit/webrockit-extras.git
- Edit webrockit.json with the server name of your graphite server. Also add graphite prefix. This isnt required, but recommended.
Install API and UI
curl -L http://x.co/wrchecksyn | bash -s stable
- CheckSync Config