Note: This repository is no longer maintained. We recommend giving Vue.js a try.
WebRx is a browser-based MVVM-Framework that combines Functional-Reactive-Programming with declarative Data-Binding, Templating and Client-Side Routing.
- Declarative Two-way Data-Binding with many built-in Bindings and support for Custom-Bindings
- Powerful Collection-Processing including Filtering- and Re-ordering Projections and Paging
- Supports self-contained and reusable Components
- State-based Router
- Lightweight Message-Bus for loosely coupled inter-component communication
- No dependencies other than RxJS
- Compact (~30Kb minified & compressed)
- Tested with IE9+, Firefox 5+, Chrome 5+, Safari 5+, Android Browser 4.0+, iOS Safari 5.0+
How to install
PM> Install-Package WebRx
bower install WebRx
npm install rx@">=4.0.0 <5.0.0" --save-dev npm install webrx --save-dev
or download the latest release as zip
Make sure to include script-references to rx.all.js before web.rx.js when integrating WebRx into your projects.
WebRx's documentation can be found on here.
Post your questions to Stackoverflow tagged with
There are many ways to contribute to WebRx.
- Submit bugs and help us verify fixes as they are checked in.
- Review the source code changes.
- Engage with other WebRx users and developers on StackOverflow.
- Join the #webrx discussion on Twitter.
- Contribute bug fixes.
- Cast your vote at AlternativeTo
MIT license - http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php