WS Contact Form
- Version: 1.3.3
Wordpress plugin for simple contact form what will allow to send message to desired email
Simple contact form what will allow to send message to desired email. Simple to use web page own styles, default form is almoust without styles what need to be overwrited. Fill some fields in the plugin settings page and then just paste plugin shortcode to your post/page or text widget and form is working. Form data is sent through ajax query.
To ensure that emails will be delivered 100% probability it is important that sender email will be with same domain as the web page (somedomainname.com > email@example.com), thats why sender email is useful to enter manually into sender email field from settings in admin panel, can be your own email also. Replay email will be what is inserted through public contact form by webpage visitor.
Plugin supports translations and WPML string translation functionality for both admin and public form.
- Upload the plugin files to the '/wp-content/plugins/plugin-name' directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' screen in WordPress
- Fill settings fields on Wordpress Admin Settings > WS Contact Form page
- Paste plugin shortcode to your post/page in Text view activated or in text widget
- Form on page
- Form when data is inserted incorrectly
- Form when message is sent successfully
- Admin panel for settings
Tested up to Wordpress 4.8 version
Wordpress 4.7 tested Admin shortcode explanation improvement
Wordpress 4.6.1 tested
Bug fix what was related with that form was shown always at the top of post/page even when shortcode was placed after any other content
Added widget support for shortcode
Added translations support and Estonian translation
Minor update for handling better way error states styles