Convert WebViewers into XWiki Extensions
npm install webviewer-to-xwiki-extension
Navigate into the webviewer directory and type:
This will produce an XWiki
.xar file from the webviewer which is sutible for importing into XWiki.
Generate a maven build for the given
Post the WebViewer directly to a live wiki.
wv2xar --post Admin:firstname.lastname@example.org:8080/xwiki/
Fields this Converter Pays Attention To
- name: the name of the viewer
- author: the author of the webviewer
- description: Brief description of the webviewer
- version: The version of the webviewer
- releaseStatus: One of "planned", "alpha", "beta", "released".
- actions: The webviewer actions and file types
- sourceURL: A URL for the repository where the webviewer source code is available
- license: The license of the WebViewers wrapper.
- type: One of "drawing", "business", "office", or "other".
- originalDeveloper: The developer of the viewer, specifically if different from the packager.
- viewerLicense: The license under which the viewer is made available.
- viewerURL: A URL for the website of the original viewer.