Telescope Iris Theme
Compatible with latest Telescope v0.25
Telescope Iris is the first theme to be released by WebbROI Telescope Themes.
Screenshots below are from the first version of the theme. Some minor parts of the theme's UI may have changed since then.
- Make sure your Telescope app's "Navigation Layout" is currently set to "Side" mode before adding the Telescope Iris theme package. You can do this in the settings page of your admin dashboard.
- Add the Telescope Iris theme package using
meteor add webbroi:telescope-theme-iris.
- If you want to show your tagline under the title, toggle check the "Show tagline banner" check box.
- If you want your logo to appear in the side nav, paste the logo URL in the "Logo" section. No need to specify width and height. Image should be at least 80px in size. Make sure your logo is of equal dimension, e.g. 100x100, 200x200, etc.
- If you want to change the background color of your side nav, you can do so in the "Secondary Color" field under the "Colors" section. For example, you can enter "#000" or "black" (without the quotation marks).
- If you want to change the color of the icons on your side nav, you can do so in the "Secondary Contrast Color" field.
- If you want to change the background color of your buttons, you can do so in the "Accent Color" field.
- If you want to change the color of the font on your buttons, you can do so in the "Accent Contrast Color" field.
- If you want to use a custom font, you can do so in the "Fonts" section. For instance, you want to use the Google font called Montserrat, you can enter the link, http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Montserrat, in the "Font URL" field; along with the name "Montserrat" (without the quotation marks) in the "Font Family" field.
About The Theme
The Telescope Iris theme is inspired by the beautiful design of Crater.io website made by Nick Wientge. Thus, the theme has been designed to use the "List" post list layout. Although, it should work just as fine with the "Grid" layout.
The theme is named after a NASA solar observation satellite called Interface Region Imaging Spectrograph (IRIS). Learn more here.
Be the first to know when we release Iris theme updates, and brand-new Telescope themes. Subscribe to newsletter
Telescope Iris Theme is licensed under the MIT license.