💫 About Me
Hi, my name is Nik aka WerWolv. I'm a 24 year old embedded systems electronics engineer from Switzerland. I'm fascinated by embedded systems, low level coding, ARM microcontroller dev, operating systems as well as console homebrew and custom firmwares. Most of the things I develop are open source and available for free for everyone to use here on my GitHub page.
Besides programming, I love mountain climbing, playing video games and listening to metal music (as you might have assumed already).
- ImHex: A modern Hex Editor written in C++23.
- Database: Repository containing various files for the use with ImHex
- Pattern Language: The custom analyzer programming language used in ImHex
- EdiZon: A save editor, save file manager and cheat engine for the Nintendo Switch
- Tesla: A Overlay Homebrew ecosystem for the Nintendo Switch