Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- EdiZon has a new and beautiful icon by kardch!
- Fixed stack overflow when too many addresses were found
- Renamed "Edit RAM" to "Cheats"
A few hours ago Atmosphère 0.8.5 was released and it features a cool addition called dmnt:cht which allows you to load cheats for your games. Here comes EdiZon which now has an integrated cheat engine like RAM editor and acts as a cheat management tool for dmnt:cht!
The updater is broken in the EdiZon version 2.2.0 and lower! Please update manually to this release!
Cheat engine like RAM editor!
Freezing of variables in RAM using dmnt:cht. Only works with Atmosphère, not with other CFWs!
Cheat management tool for Atmosphère's dmnt:cht. Only works with Atmosphère, not with other CFWs!
Reimplemented the auto updater. This is a breaking change! You need to update to this release manually.
- Now updates configs, scripts AND cheats!
Fixed and greatly improved the uploading of save files. You now get a code you can enter on http://edizon.werwolv.net . Thanks A LOT to @Ac_K for all his help!
Lots of UI and touch bug fixes
Fixed building being impossible except your were me
Added progress bars to many long lasting operations
- Added proper touch scrolling to the main menu and part of the editor
- Added tool tips to widgets. Every widget can now have extra information attached to it
- Navigation in the editor now only uses the joy sticks while modifying values uses the dpad.
- Add a way to display a message when loading a config
- Fixed button widgets not setting strArgs and intArgs properly thus being useless
- Fixed crash when trying to upload a batch backup
- Added a "loading editor" message to prevent EdiZon from looking frozen
- Added save file upload to https://transfer.sh! Special thanks to @StevenMattera for his server side script :)
buttonwidget that executes a function in the script file
- Added message boxes when updating EdiZon/configs and uploading a save file to avoid the switch looking locked up.
- Added more debug logs to help script creators
- Fixed backups not being listed correctly when trying to restore them
- Fixed reversed Editable titles / All titles text in main menu
- Fixed menu scrolling with 10 titles
Almost 9 months after I've started working on EdiZon I'm satisfied enough to bump up it's version to 2.0.0! An oh boy it took time but here it is:
- Python support! You heard right. You can now make scripts for EdiZon in the language everybody loves!
- Easy way of restoring saves. Just put them in the
/EdiZon/restorefolder and they will automatically show up for every game you have.
- Added an author key to every config. This means the person who made the save editor now gets credited in EdiZon.
- Added a file to every
/EdiZon/<titleID>folder that displays what game this folder belongs to.
- Cleaned up the UI a bit
I know, the changelog isn't that long but having support for python as a scripting language not only makes the file size of EdiZon 3 times bigger, it hopefully does the same to the amount of configs too :)
I hope you all still enjoy EdiZon and continue doing that in the future. Cheers!
Another release right after the other one!
- Removed the old account selection and replaced it with the switch's user selection applet!
- Fixed icon rendering on the hbmenu
- Made some animations prettier and cleaned up the UI a bit
- Fixed cancellation of batch backups still showing the keyboard
- Fixed some applet related memory leaks / corruptions that may have crashed other homebrew when launched afterwards
- Config developers: Added a comment widget that can display any text inside the editor
- Switched from using L and R to ZL and ZR for batch backups and editable-only titles in the menu
After over 2 months there's finally a new release of EdiZon! This time featuring the following additions:
- Naming of backups using the Switch's software keyboard!
- Editing values by entering the value with the keyboard!
- New beautiful icon by @bernv3
- Less biased SX OS warning message and fix for the false positive on ReiNX2.0
- New libnx 2.0.0 rendering code
- Fixed weird menu scrolling bug when less than 10 titles were displayed
- Fixed the laggy menu
- Easier to understand error messages
- String Widgets! A widget that lets you enter text with the keyboard
- Dummy values that allow you to make runtime adjustments and send data over to the script without modifying the save file itself
- Support for different files in the same game. All of them get their own config values.
- Read the Wiki for more information!
Mostly a bug fix release.
- Compiled with libnx 1.5.0 which fixes timestamps being
31121969_235959when the switch hasn't been connected to the internet before and the timestamps being in UTC
- Fixed visual glitch when pressing the L button while selecting an account
- Fixed some more of the menu lag
useInsteadfrom creating an infinite loop and freezing EdiZon
- Added a warning message for SX OS users since it still causes issues
- Cleaned up the code base and removed some more unnecessary debug prints
- Added all the lastest configs and scripts
Finally after almost a month there's a new version of EdiZon. Version 1.5.0 brings you batch backups and a lot more! Special thanks to @trueicecold for implementing most of these features!
- You can now backup all saves of a single game or the saves of all games and users at once from the title select screen. Thanks to @trueicecold for this feature
- Added editable-only mode which hides all games except the ones you can edit using the builtin save editor. Again thanks to @trueicecold for this.
- Added scrolling multipliers to the value widgets. Like that you can scroll in steps of 1, 10, 100, 1000 and 10000.
- Added a step size setting to the configs that acts as a multiplier for the multipliers.
- From now on ALL configs get shown immediately without the need to approve them first. However, they get overlayed with a big "BETA" label so you can see that they might not work yet.
- Added support for shared fonts. This makes the whole UI a lot prettier and makes the .nro a bit smaller. Thanks to @AnalogMan151
- Updated Lua to the latest version 5.3.5
- Cleaned up the entire UI
- Fixed a lot of lag everywhere
- Fixed issues with huge save files causing Lua to fail
- Fixed issue with the latest libnx
- Refactored and cleaned up a lot of code and got rid of many many memory leaks
- Fixed equations. They should work A LOT better now
Also, as you might have noticed, @thomasnet-mc has left the project since he hasn't worked on it a lot anymore lately and moved on to different things. Thanks a lot to you though for everything you did to the project! <3