Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release finally fully implements the save file editor for binary save files. Included is an example config file which allows you to modify your current coin count in Super Mario Odyssey.
- Implemented the save file editor for binary save files
- Added some animations to make the interface a lot more pleasant to look at
- Made some animations a lot prettier
- Added icons for all buttons (Not pretty yet though). Thanks to @BernardoGiordano
- Fixed the menu offset bug (once again)
- Fixed backup creation for people with unicode characters in their usernames
- Lots of other bug fixes and code cleanup. EdiZon should run a lot smoother now.
If you want to contribute, feel free to reverse engineer save files of your favorite games and write your own config files for them. You can send them either to me ( @WerWolv98 ) or to @thomasnet-mc and I'll be happy to upload them to my site.