Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
After over 2 months there's finally a new release of EdiZon! This time featuring the following additions:
- Naming of backups using the Switch's software keyboard!
- Editing values by entering the value with the keyboard!
- New beautiful icon by @bernv3
- Less biased SX OS warning message and fix for the false positive on ReiNX2.0
- New libnx 2.0.0 rendering code
- Fixed weird menu scrolling bug when less than 10 titles were displayed
- Fixed the laggy menu
- Easier to understand error messages
- String Widgets! A widget that lets you enter text with the keyboard
- Dummy values that allow you to make runtime adjustments and send data over to the script without modifying the save file itself
- Support for different files in the same game. All of them get their own config values.
- Read the Wiki for more information!