Wonderful watering cans! Adds new watering cans to help farm crops, or quickly put out fires.
Idea originally from Extra Utilities, now implemented as a standalone mod.
Watering cans will:
- Speed up growth ticks (configurable rate)
- Hydrate soil
- Put out fires
- Most importantly, spray water particles
Watering cans are tiered so there is no obvious "best" choice.
- Stone - Cheap to make, but only stores half a tank.
- Iron - Your standard watering can. It's a jack of all trades but master of none.
- Gold - Faster hydration (2.5x), but can only be filled once.
- Obsidian - Heavier to use, but offers 5x5 reach.
- Creative - Creative-mode only. 15x15 reach and maximum hydration speed.
Growth solution offers a 2x efficiency increase over regular water. Crafted with a water bucket with bonemeal, it can be placed in the world to pick up with your watering can.
v1.1.2 - 2017-06-24
- Buffed golden watering can
- Slightly nerfed growth solution
- Fixed watering can firing re-equip animation too often on servers
v1.1.1 - 2017-06-21
- Fixed ghost potion effects showing up when using the watering can
- Fixed crash when watering unregistered blocks
v1.1.0 - 2017-06-02
- Added creative watering can
- Added German localizations (contribution from ACGaming)
v1.0.2 - 2017-02-21
- Added ore dictionary support to recipes
v1.0.1 - 2016-12-24
- Reduced harshness of outline on watering cans
- Fixed bug where item did not reanimate when changing fluid types
v1.0.0 - 2016-12-20
- Initial release