A simple and uncluttered weather application that will follow you everywhere ! CloudWeather is a simple weather application with sleek design available only on Android phones (and iOS phones & tablets : Android repository)
This application will provide you with weather forecasts for the day as well as the week for a selected city. Forecasts are provided for the next 5 days with an interval of 3 hours.
You will have the opportunity to customize the favorite city of your choice as well as the metric unit used by the application to get the information you want ! In addition, you will be able to receive the weather data by detecting your GPS position thanks to the geolocation of your phone.
This application requires a network connection to work.
- Day Forecast
- Week Forecast (for 5 days)
- Favorite City & Favorite Metrics
- Adaptative Weather Wallpaper
- Localization with GPS
- About page examples with Alert
- Ready to Publish
- 5 languages : French, English, German, Spanish, Chinese.
- Connected to Travis CI/CD
- Code scan with SonarCloud
- Android Studio 3.1+
- Android 4.4+
- One API KEY from this website : https://openweathermap.org/
- Need to link the app with ADMOB for ads via : https://www.google.fr/admob/
Clone this project in your project folder :
git clone https://github.com/WestFR/CloudWeather-Android
Go to this website for obtain your API Key :
Replace your different API key on
<string name="open_weather_maps_app_id" translatable="false">OPENWEATHERMAP_API_KEY</string>
Go to ADMOB website and follow instructions for connect your app to your console project : https://www.google.fr/admob/
Replace your different ADMOB key on
<string name="ADMOD_DEVICE_TEST" translatable="false">YOUR_DEVICE_TEST_KEY</string> <string name="ADMOB_APP_KEY" translatable="false">YOUR_ADMOB_APP_KEY</string> <string name="ADMOB_BANNER_KEY_FORECAST" translatable="false">YOUR_ADMOB_FIRST_BANNER_KEY</string>
- Now, you can build and run this application and develop your functions !
We would love you for the contribution to CloudWeather-Android, check the
LICENSE file for more info.
Distributed under the MIT license. See
LICENSE for more information.