Compass Build System for Sublime Text
Works with Sublime Text 2 and Sublime Text 3.
Adds a Build System for Compass Watch when opening SASS Files. (Sublime-Text-2-SASS-Package or similar SASS Package needed).
Create a project and place the Sublime Text Project file in your project's folder root. Example: yourproject/project.sublime-project
A Sublime Text Project File in the root of your project is necessary.
Ruby and the Compass Gem have to be installed. Important: This package is not going to add syntax highlighting for SCSS/SASS.
With Package Control plugin
I recommend this method If you want the Compass Build System always up-to-date.
- Install the Package Control Plugin for Sublime Text 2 or 3. Follow the instructions and restart Sublime Text.
- Use Preferences > Package Control or
Command+Shift+P(OS X) /
Control+Shift+P(Linux/Windows) and select "Package Control: Install Package". Wait while repositories are loading.
- When the command form appears type "Compass" and you'll find the Compass Build System. Select to install.
Open one of your .sass files and press CTRL + B (or Tools > Build). If you have more than one Build System that is able to compile SASS, change the Build System to Compass under Tools > Build.
- How to configure Compass build with rbenv in Sublime Text 2?
- Sprite mixins from Compass don't work. What can I do? You'll have to edit the sprite importer from Compass. Take a look at the issue and the original fix in the Compass repository.