A collection of examples of how to use the WhenHub API.
Documentation & Reference
Node 6.0.0 or higher along with NPM 3 or higher is required.
Note: This only installs the developer sample site and a limited number of samples. Other samples will require installing and running them as their own projects.
Serving up Development Sample site
- API Samples
These samples demonstrate read-only usage of the WhenHub API.
Display data on a page using Jquery and styled with standard Bootstrap. The schedules you see are the ones that are in your WhenHub Profile.
These samples demonstrate read and edit usage of the WhenHub API
Edit and display data using Angular. The schedules you see are the ones that are in your WhenHub Profile.
- List of schedules for user based on Access Token.
- List of events per each Schedule.
- Embedded Whencast for each Schedule.
- Limited display of media objects for Events (images only).
- Basic editing of title for schedules and events.
Edit and display using React.js. The schedules you see are the ones that are in your WhenHub Profile.
- List of schedules, with images, name and description for user based on Access Token.
- Edit name and description for each schedule.
- List event name and description of each schedule.