Client library to connect to Laserdock.
This library has three targets:
- laserdocklib -> library target
- laserdocktest -> simple test and printing of key parameters of laserdock
- laserdockcircle -> shows a white circle, demonstrating sending data into laserdock
Tested under OS X 10.11 and comes with libusb 1.0 dylib.
How to build for Android:
$ cp dist.local.cmake local.cmake $ cp dist.local.android.cmake local.android.cmake
- Setup correct pathes in android.local.cmake
- Set BUILD_ANDROID ON in local.cmake and choose ABI with ANDROID_ABI in local.android.cmake
How to build for Linux:
In root directory:
$ rm -rf build && mkdir build && cd build $ cmake .. . $ make