XRP FUD Bingo
There's a lof of FUD going around about XRP. To prevent the spreading of misinformation and to educate the #XRPCommunity is actively replying. Because the #XRPCommunity would rather spend time keeping up with good news, we curated the most common misunderstandings and FUD so we can just copy-paste links.
- Fork the XRP FUD Bingo repo
- Clone your fork to a local copy
- Make sure you have the most recent version of all the Bingo-cards. The command to download the most recent cards is available at https://fudbingo.nodum.io/git/
- Pull request
Now you can make changes (you can use markdown syntax in the FUD debunk description). End your Bingo-card with newline(s), triple dash, newline(s) and add meta data.
Bingo card markup
- The title (FUD) should be preceded by a hash sign
- You can use markdown in the description
- After the description, 3 dashes can be entered, whereafter you can add:
gifwith a link to a cdn hosted gif image for the tile on the front page
tweetwith a link to a debunk-tweet, will be displayed below the description on the debunk detail page
slugwill be auto-generated (and overwritten) based on the title
idempty for a new article, auto-generated for existing articles (to match when updating)