This major release was deployed at 2:25 PM EDT on August 27, 2020.
- Improve accessibility, mobile optimization of TR-55, both in Model My Watershed and in the Runoff site
WikiWatershed/mmw-micro#23 WikiWatershed/mmw-micro#27 #3366
- Update BMP Name to "
VegetationVegetated Infiltration Basin" #3368
This major release was deployed at 11:45 AM EDT on July 28, 2020.
- Shippensburg Land Projections: Incorporate new land projections about urban growth scenarios for the year 2100 prepared by Shippensburg university. Update the visual layers, and add analyze results for them if the area of interest is within the Delware River Basin (DRB). Also, add Presets of those forecasts to the Land Cover dialog in GWLF-E projects, allowing users to model scenarios with those projections.
#3320 #3334 #3344 #3354
- Future Weather: Add future weather presets to the Available Data section of the Weather Data dialog in GWLF-E projects. These presets are of two simulations: RCP 4.5 and RCP 8.5 scenarios, for the 20 year period from 2080-2099, for any area of interest within the DRB.
#3331 #3342 #3362
SameSite=None; Secureto cookies: Needed as Chrome and other browsers require this setting in cookies used for third party sites. Since MMW is used in embedded environments within educational tools such as LARA of the Concord Consortium, this setting is required.
- Fix Compare View crash #3352
- Custom Weather fixes #3337
- Fix failures in making external storage accessible to RWD #3326
This major release was deployed at 3:01 PM EDT on May 27, 2020.
- Custom Weather Data: Allow for uploading custom weather data for the Watershed Multi-Year Model. Now, for editable scenarios (i.e. not Current Conditions), users have a new modification available: Weather Data. In this, users can select between Available Data, using built-in datasets, or upload a CSV of their own data. This is carried over when scenarios are duplicated, allowing to easily create multiple versions with the same weather data and other tweaks.
#3273 #3275 #3276 #3285 #3291 #3301 #3303 #3307 #3313 #3314 #3318 #3319 #3321
- Upgrade basemap to ESRI World Topography #3304
- Fix Scenario-Specific GMS Exports to HydroShare #3317
This major release was deployed at 12:30 PM EDT on April 21, 2020.
- Add Concord Learn Portal Single Sign-On: In addition to ITSI, users can now also use their Concord Learn Portal credentials to sign up for MMW. This does not have any of the project integration features that ITSI users have, such as single project mode, or communicating with other iframes about MMW state. This is purely for signing in.
This major release was deployed at 11:45 AM EDT on March 10, 2020.
- Protected Lands Analysis: Add summary statistics of Protected Lands in the selected area of interest to the Land Analysis tab.
#3226 #3228 #3261
- Weather Stations: Add weather stations layer under Observations tab, and highlight the weather stations used in a Watershed Multi-Year model run.
#3253 #3257 #3266
- Active River Area split across NLCD #3234
- Zoom to Area of Interest map button #3247
- Update PA DEP Excel Spreadsheet
- Unit Conversion: Fix Missing Templates in MapShed Compare View #3240
- Fix ARA on Edge Cases #3241
This major release was deployed at 02:30 PM EST on January 21, 2020.
- Watershed Multi-Year Worksheet: Add the ability for users to generate an Excel Worksheet containing Streams and Land analyses of the selected Area of Interest, as well as the Streams and Land analyses in addition to the GWLF-E Water Quality results for the HUC-12 the Area of Interest intersected with. This primarily serves the PA DEP workflow. For more details, see the technical documentation.
#3191 #3205 #3216 #3225
- Active River Area Analysis: Adds the total of Active River Areas to the Land analysis tab if the selected Area of Interest is within the North-East Mid-Atlantic region.
#3200 #3218 #3220
- Ability to Override C- and P-Factors for Cropland in Watershed Multi-Year Model
- Upgrade Basemap to a higher resolution, more modern one #3208
- Make Climate Analysis faster and more resilient by switching the implementation to Multi-Operation Geoprocessing #3221
- Make Watershed Mult-Year Model more accurate by tweaking some defaults #3210 #3224
- Make HUC Search faster #3207
- Make TR-55 Modifications List scrollable #3232