- London, UK
- Joined on
Repositories contributed to
- Fuco1/smartparens 650 Minor mode for Emacs that deals with parens pairs and tries to be smart about it.
- manahl/jenkins-blueprint-plugin 5 Build Jenkins projects according to a .jenkins.yml file in the repository.
- phildawes/racer 1,343 Rust Code Completion utility
- racer-rust/emacs-racer 26 Racer support for Emacs
- melpa/melpa 843 Scripts for building Emacs packages from Version Control
Contributions in the last year 2,291 total Feb 12, 2015 – Feb 12, 2016
Longest streak 24 days September 10 – October 3
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 16 commits to Wilfred/.emacs.d Feb 6 – Feb 11
- Pushed 2 commits to Fuco1/smartparens Feb 8 – Feb 11
- Pushed 1 commit to proofit404/anaconda-mode Feb 9
- Pushed 1 commit to bbatsov/super-save Feb 7
- Pushed 3 commits to Wilfred/wilfred.github.com Feb 7
- Pushed 1 commit to Wilfred/dotfiles Feb 7
- Pushed 17 commits to Wilfred/bfc Feb 6 – Feb 7
6 Pull Requests
- Open #204 Don't assume the current buffer has a file name.
- Open #173 Add 'see also' to `-find-index` and `-find-last-index`.
- Open #963 Mention projectile-remove-known-project.
- Open #30 Use $WORKON_HOME even if Emacs wasn't started from a terminal.
- Merged #159 Don't flash `*http... *` buffers when using eldoc.
- Merged #8 Save buffers before switching.
6 Issues reported
- Open #172 Add function -find-value analogous to -find-index
- Open #202 racket-mode assumes the current buffer is a file
- Open #506 Exclamation marks prevent racer from finding definitions
- Open #14 Don't assume a 32-bit system when lowering to LLVM IR
- Open #11 emr-el-extract-to-let can't handle top-level expressions in a defun
- Open #10 emr-el-extract-function is confused by let binding