Thank you for contributing to Remacs!
- Consider filing an issue or leaving a note on an existing issue, to avoid overlapping with someone else.
- Work in progress PRs are welcome, if you want review or if you get stuck. Just put [WIP] in the PR title, and remove [WIP] when you're happy.
Writing a great Pull Request (PR)
- Check for Rust compiler warnings, as Travis won't go green if there are warnings.
- Format your code with rustfmt.
- Add docstrings to your Rust functions
/// This function does ...
- Really great PRs include tests. Don't worry if it's not possible to write tests for your code yet (this is common).
Getting your PRs merged
- Your PR needs to be reviewed by a collaborator. The following users can do this for you: @Wilfred @c-nixon @CrLF0710 @jeandudey
- The build needs to be passing.