I symlink the
quicksand binary to someplace in my
sand. In this document, any time I use the command
sand, that is what I'll be referring to.
$ sand hello.txt spinning up ngrok...........done spinning up static server...done limiting to 1 downloads local : http://127.0.0.1:7000/hello.txt remote http : http://xxxxxxxx.ngrok.io/hello.txt remote https : https://xxxxxxxx.ngrok.io/hello.txt labeled : https://sand.wfl.space/xxxxxxxx
By default, only 1 download is allowed, as the primary purpose of this program is to send 1 file 1 time. A command line option is provided to change this.
- Fork it ( https://github.com/willamin/quicksand/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- willamin Will Lewis - creator, maintainer