Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Advanced Emulator Launcher wiki
Advanced Emulator Launcher (AEL) is a multi-emulator front-end for Kodi scalable to collections of thousands of ROMs. AEL features include,
AEL includes offline scrapers for MAME and No-Intro ROM sets and also supports scrapping ROM metadata, thumbs and fanarts online.
Audit your ROM using No-Intro parent-clone XML DATs.
Powerful Favourites management to create your own curated game list among those thousands of ROMs of many systems.
Browse all your ROMs by Title (first letter), Year, Genre and Studio.
Launching of general applications, games and standalone applications is also available.
Imports Advanced Launcher launchers.xml. Users of Advanced Launcher will get started instantly.
- Getting started
- ROM launchers
- Standalone launchers
- ROM Collections
- Virtual Launchers
- Screenshot gallery
- Backup/restore configuration
- XML launcher configuration
- ROM audit and launcher Parent/Clonet view
- ROM Database and assets storage format
- Migrating Advanced Launcher
- Configuration of console emulators
- Configuration of arcade emulators
- Configuration of computer emulators
AEL menu reference
Kodibuntu emulation guide
- Basic Kodibuntu setup
- Joystick configuration: Logitech F710
- Mednafen Linux configuration
- Retroarch Linux configuration
- MAME Linux configuration