Douban module is an Drupal integration to douban.com's API
- A login button will show on login form
- User will be redirected to douban.com and is able to login by douban account
- Generate a temporary password for user on Drupal site
- Redirect to user on user edit page with welcome message
- Download the archive or clone the repository.
- Copy the douban/ folder in your modules folders (for example: sites/all/modules)
- Go to the modules pages (/admin/build/modules), and enable the douban module.
- Apply your douban API key on http://www.douban.com/service/apikey/apply
- Fill in your API Key and SECRET Key on douban settings page (/admin/settings/douban)
- From now on, anonymous user is able to see douban button on login form
- Howell, from Wiredcraft(http://wiredcraft.com)