Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Fix an issue where the SQLite storage wasn't initialized properly
- Fix an issue when inserting WirelessPoints to the database can cause a PRIMARY_KEY exception.
Fix issue with SQLite where WirelessPoint duplicates threw errors.
Fix issue where reverting back to YML from SQLite threw NullPointerExceptions
Changes compared to the latest beta:
Version v4 has been in beta phase for a while. After solving some errors in the beta, it's time to release v4. Below is some information about v4 if you missed it.
Important if you are using SQLite:
You cannot downgrade to WirelessRedstone v3 after upgrading, either switch to the YAML storage format (see the config file) or restore the backup before upgrading.
Version 4 is in the making for a long time. Here are some highlights:
- Full 1.8 - 1.14 support. The latest Minecraft version (1.14) always get priority in support
- Stop keeping chunks active in the background (big impact on performance)
- Optimized the cache system
- TAB completion for all the commands
- Support for WorldEdit v6 and v7 (this brings back auto-remove signs if it is removed by WorldEdit)
- Updated translations
- SQLite database is optimized
- Sentry for automatic sending problems with the plugin (configurable)
- Code is somewhat more flexible with upcoming Minecraft versions
- Uses bStats instead of MCstats
The beta version does not fully support SQLite. You can still use SQLite but YAML is probably more stable, to convert change storage type to YAML in the config files or change it with the old 3.x.x version (/wra convert yml).
- Fix #206 'WR sign right click doesn't work on wall signs in MC >1.13'
- Fix ClassCastException 'org.bukkit.craftbukkit.block.CraftBlockState cannot be cast to org.bukkit.block.Sign' (#207 'CompatMaterial uses wrong Sign reference <1.13'), this also meant that the receiver sign was placed with air
- Fix an issue where the channel wouldn't go off when the old redstone wire current was <15. Quick testing shows it is only affecting MC >=1.13