WiringPi (Unofficial Mirror/Fork)
This is an unofficial mirror/fork of wiringPi to support ports (Python/Ruby/etc). With the end of official development, this repository has become a mirror of the last "official" source release, plus a fork facilitating updates to support newer hardware (primarily for use by the ports) and fix bugs.
- The final "official" source release can be found at the
- The default
masterbranch contains code that has been written since that final source release to provide support for newer hardware.
wiringPi has been wrapped for multiple languages:
- Node - https://github.com/WiringPi/WiringPi-Node
- Perl - https://github.com/WiringPi/WiringPi-Perl
- PHP - https://github.com/WiringPi/WiringPi-PHP
- Python - https://github.com/WiringPi/WiringPi-Python
- Ruby - https://github.com/WiringPi/WiringPi-Ruby
Please do not email Gordon if you have issues, he will not be able to help.
Pull-requests may be accepted to add or fix support for newer hardware, but new features or other changes may not be accepted.
For support, comments, questions, etc please join the WiringPi Discord channel: https://discord.gg/SM4WUVG