C# library of shape/geometry calculations and operations.
All shape names start with a "W" ("WPoint", "WRectangle", "WCircle"...) to differentiate them from System.Drawing shapes and other common namespaces. The "W" stands for "Without Haste".
Documentation generated by EarlyDocs.
Other C# libraries:
- load and save color palette files
- convert between color spaces
- Windows Forms layout helper
- custom controls
- icon manager
- history data structure
Become a patron of this and other Without Haste open source projects.
v2.0.0 - Under Development
- All object names updated to start with a "W", to avoid namespace overlaps with System.Drawing/etc.
- Operations to rotate a point.
- New rectangle shape and operations.