WIZ550Web Firmware CoIDE(Coocox) Version.
- Embedded Web server module for Things based on W5500 hardwired TCP/IP chip (Non-OS)
- Provides the firmware & web page examples for user’s customization
- 16-Configurable Digital I/O, 4-Analog Input, 2-UART Port
- SD card, Configuration tool, Serial AT command set support
- 74.4mm(W) x 30mm(L) x 24mm(H) (±0.5)
WIZ550web Baseboard (Separate purchases)
- DC 9~24V Power Input
- Digital Output 8EA (Relay - HR91C-05)
- Digital Input 8EA (Photocouplers - TLP290-4)
- Analog Input 4EA
- RS-232C / RS-422 interface
- 145mm(W) x 85mm(L) x 28mm(H) (±0.5)
- WIZnet W5500 Hardwired TCP/IP chip
- Hardwired TCP/IP embedded Ethernet controller
- SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface) Microcontroller Interface
- Hardwired TCP/IP stack supports TCP, UDP, IPv4, ICMP, ARP, IGMP, and PPPoE protocols
- Easy to implement the other network protocols
- ST Microelectronics STM32F103RBT6
- ARM 32-bit Cortex™-M3 microcontroller running at up to 72MHz
- 128kB on-chip flash / 20kB on-chip SRAM / Various peripherals
- Adesto Technologies AT45DB081D-SU
- 8-Megabit Serial Flash Memory
- SD Card Slot
- 2.54mm Pin Header x 2
These are Firmware projects (source code) based on CoIDE with GCC ARM Embedded.(4.8-2014-q1)
- Development envionment
- Firmware source code
- Web page examples
- Configuration tool (Java)
Hardware material, Documents and Others
- Getting Started Guide
- User's Guide (for AT command)
- Future Plan
- Technical Reference (Datasheet)
- Hardware Specification
- AC/DC Characteristics
- Reference Schematic & Parts
- See also
- Jan. 2015
- Added the FTP Server feature. (F_APP_FTP)
- Added the Data Flash feature on FatFs. (F_SPI_FLASH)
- We support a storage of data flash as well as SD card above v1.1.0 release.
- You can use one of a SD card and a data flash. The mount priority of a SD card is higher than a data flash.
- If you wish to use a SD card, you must copy the web page to a SD card and insert a SD card into a slot.
- If there is no SD card after detecting during about 3 seconds, you can use a data flash.
- You must have the initialization process of data flash at least once.
- When SW1 and SW2 are pressed at the same time, the data flash is initialized by FatFs. And reset a target.
- You must copy the web page to a data flash by FTP client tool.(ALFTP)
- Refer to WIZ550web+FatFS+FTPServer Project Tutorial. http://youtu.be/XtnT2_CNgaY
- Refer to WIZ550web+WindowsFTP Tutorial. Need to apply a commit cfce843. http://youtu.be/kelGSGj3kOQ
- Refer to WIZ550web+LinuxFTP Tutorial. http://youtu.be/6qsPZA5QKEI
- Jan. 2015
- Added the 'Get/Set Interface functions' for easy to customize user's web pages
- HTTP Server operation stability improvement
- Modified some comments and fixed some typos
- First release : Nov. 2014