The ioLibrary means “Internet Offload Library” for WIZnet chip. It includes drivers and application protocols. The driver (ioLibrary) can be used for the application design of WIZnet TCP/IP chips as W5500, W5300, W5200, W5100 W5100S.
This driver provides the Berkeley Socket type APIs.
- Directory Structure
- Ethernet : SOCKET APIs like BSD & WIZCHIP(W5500 / W5300 / W5200 / W5100 / W5100S) Driver
- Internet :
- DHCP client
- DNS client
- FTP client
- FTP server
- SNMP agent/trap
- SNTP client
- TFTP client
- HTTP server
- MQTT Client
- Others will be added.
How to add an ioLibrary in project through github site.
- Example, refer to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt815RBGdsA
- ioLibrary Doxygen doument : Refer to TODO in this document
- Define what chip is used in wizchip_conf.h
- Define what Host I/F mode is used in wizchip_conf.h
ioLibrary V4.0.0 Released : 29, MAR, 2018
- New features added: Library for W5100S added.
ioLibrary V3.1.1 Released : 14, Dec, 2016
- Bug fixed : In Socket.c Fixed MACraw & IPraw sendto function.
ioLibrary V3.1.0 Released : 05, Dec, 2016
- Internet application protocol add to MQTT Client (using paho MQTT 3.11)
ioLibrary V3.0.3 Released : 03, May, 2016
- In W5300, Fixed some compile errors in close(). Refer to M20160503
- In close(), replace socket() with some command sequences.
ioLibrary V3.0.2 Released : 26, April, 2016
- Applied the erratum #1 in close() of socket.c (Refer to A20160426)
ioLibrary V3.0.1 Released : 15, July, 2015
- Bug fixed : In W5100, Fixed CS control problem in read/write buffer with SPI. Refer to M20150715.
ioLibrary V3.0 Released : 01, June, 2015
- Add to W5300
- Typing Error in comments
- Refer to 20150601 in sources.
Type casting error Fixed : 09, April. 2015 In socket.c, send() : Refer to M20150409
ioLibrary V2.0 released : April. 2015
- Added to W5100, W5200
- Correct to some typing error
- Fixed the warning of type casting.
Last release : Nov. 2014